If you have just purchased a copper water bottle. You may want to know how to use it in a correct way to maximize its health benefits.
The most ask question is, how to use copper water bottle first time after purchase.
See, there is no such hard and fast rule to use. Even if I would share some tips you can follow initially.
How to use Copper water bottle first time
According to modern research, copper takes a minimum of 8 hours to leach sufficient copper into the water. So the best way is to fill a copper water bottle at 10 pm and take this water in the morning empty stomach.
However, it is best to keep a pure copper water from a reputatable brand from India iteself. Take water out of this copper bottle for whole day.
This way you would get much benefited. In older days, only copper vessels were used for storing the water. copper and its alloy were the only metals being used in kitchen.
Copper is the most essential metal required for the human body and the biggest source is copper ion charged water. The water is charged with copper ion when it is kept in good quality copper vessels.
1 Keep water in copper vessels for 8 hour in night and take it in the morning empty stomach.
2 you can also keep a copper water bottle always with you and refill it when water is consumed.
- Best Copper water purifier without electricity in India in 2021
- Which is the best copper water purifier in India? (March 2021)
- Best copper water filter with candle in India in (March 2021)
- How to use Copper water Bottle first time
- How many days we can store water in copper vessel
- How much copper water should you drink a day