Are you looking for the best copper water purifier without electricity in India in March 2021? See there are Copper water purifiers available in the market but mostly need electricity to run.
The reason is all are based on RO + UV technology and it requires electricity to operate.
Read Here:- Best Copper Water Purifier for home
However, there are some alternatives. I research a lot and have found two products.
Copper water purifier non-electric (2021)
I will discuss two products. See, Both products are based upon gravity purification technology. once water is purifier it is stored in copper tank.
Scientifically, it is much better to keep water in copper tank and let it be charged naturally.
1. Prestige Tattva 2.1 Copper Water Purifier
If you are looking for a copper water purifier that does not require electricity. Prestige Tattva 2.1 is the best option for you.
It is a gravity based filter and uses FACT (Fibrillated Absorbent Cellulose Technology). It has two container. Water, after purification from the upper container, automatically store in lower copper container.
I think, this option is best one than a electricity copper charging technology. As copper container naturally charge water with copper ions.
Lets discuss some of its specifications
|Model Number||Prestige Copper Tattva 2.1|
|Capacity||16 litre (8 Litre per container)|
|Material||Food-grade Plastic and Copper|
|Filter & Cartridge||sediment and FACT filter|
|Purification Capacity||9 Litre/hour|
|Cartridge Life||1500 Litre|
- Easy to Install
- Attractive Design
- Low maintenance cost
- Enhance Digestion
- Stops growth of harmful bacteria
- It helps boosts the immune system
- Strengthens bones
- Slows aging
- Does not suit for hard water and borewell water
- only suitable for corporation water
2 Hammered Copper Water Pot Tank 12 Ltr with two Ceramic Candle
Product General Information:-
|Company Name||Indian Art Villa|
|Material||Pure Hammered Copper|
|Size (Volume)||12 Ltr|
- Both containers are of pure copper.
- Filter technique is pure traditional where ceramic candles are used which are 100% free from toxic chemicals.
- No maintenance charges at all. Just change candles after 4 to 5 months. 2 ceramic candles only cost around 250 to 300 rs.
- Storage tank capacity is 12 L is quite enough for 4 to 6 Members family.
- This filter is not suitable for hard water
- The purification process is slow as ceramic candles take time to filter because it is a natural process.